Please put these events on your calendar and invite others. Nearly all events are free to members.
A free clinical learning opportunity held every other Tuesday at 10:00 AM. The call is designed to be a narrowly focused, 15 minute learning experience referencing a current clinical, regulatory or operational issue associated with medication management or clincially-oriented health care topic. Each call will offer listeners actionable advice designed for hands-on clinical team members, healthcare leaders and clinicians. The Tuesday Stand-Up series will begin in January.
The first topics will be presented by William M. Vaughan RN, BSN, Vice President, Education and Clinical Affairs, and Jennifer L. Hardesty, PharmD, FASCP, Chief Clinical Officer, Corporate Compliance Officer, Remedi SeniorCare.
You should know:
- Tuesday Stand-Up begins promptly at 10:00AM
- Questions will be accepted on each call
- Dial 310-372-7549 and use pass code 505134
- Each call will be recorded and posted in the Education and Events tab on the LeadingAge Maryland website
For more information contact Jill Schumann at 410-274-2893 or email email@example.com.
What's Working Wednesday Teleconferences
- 12:15pm - 12:45pm
Call into 301-372-7549 and use code 505134
Each session is planned by the network to include time for education, networking and peer- to- peer problem solving. Some networks have scheduled their next meetings, others are working on dates. Please be sure your colleagues know about these sessions - nearly all are offered free of charge. Let us know if you would like to help us host or begin another network. For more information, email Jill Schumann.
- November 15, 2016- 10 am - 1 pm: Staff Educators hosted by Copper Ridge
- November 18, 2016- 10 am - 3 pm: Licensed Nursing Home Administrators hosted by Friends House
- January 12, 2017- 10 am - 3 pm: Social Workers hosted by Mercy Ridge
- January 19, 2017- 10 am - 3 pm: Life Enrichment/Activities/Therapeutic Recreation Professionals hosted by Ginger Cove
- MDS Coordinators
- Information Technology
- Directors of Nursing
- Volunteer Managers
Clinical Day 2016 was hosted by Maryland Masonic Homes in Hunt Valley, Maryland on May 19th.
Download the presentations below by clicking on the links.