What’s Working Wednesdays is a 30 minute informal teleconference in which a LeadingAge Maryland member will take 15 minutes to share something they are doing that is working. Those on the call can then ask questions and share their own experiences on that topic.
WHEN: Second and Fourth Wednesdays of each month from 12:15 PM- 12:45 PM.
To join, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Learning Carts: Easy, Flexible, Fun Education -October 26, 2016- Ann Patterson, Broadmead
- April 13, 2016 What's Working Wednesday Recording - click here to listen.
- Watch Out For Spear-Phishing - March 2, 2016 - The Graham Company
- Brain Awareness Fair - December 2, 2015 - Mercy Ridge - Debby Langan
- Staying On Track - November 18, 2015 - Horst Construction- Scott Burkholder
- Keys to Compliance in the Absence of Advanced Directives - November 11, 2015
- Treating in Place = Reduced Hospital Visits - Triple Care, July 29, 2015
- Overview of the Process of Proposed Changes to the Assisted Living Regulations, June 3, 2015
- Brain Fitness - Asbury Methodist Village, November 12, 2014
- The Myth of Multitasking - Asbury Marketing Group, September 10, 2014
- Weekly Huddles - Todd Andrews, Sodexo Senior Living, July 9, 2014
- Elder Abuse: Training Staff to Recognize and Respond - Jan Pennington, Catholic Charities Senior Housing, June 25, 2014
- Equipping Employees to be Talent Recruiters - Elizabeth Feltner, Deffet Group, June 11, 2014
- Why Connect to the Maryland Health Information Exchange? - Dusanka Delovska-Trajkova, Westminster Ingleside, May 28, 2014
- Employees/Associates as Donors - Pat O'Toole/Jenn Schwamb, Asbury Methodist Village, May 14, 2014
- Residents Make Great Marketers - Garret Falcone, Heron Point at Chestertown, April 23, 2014
- Resident Transfer Drills - John Kiefner, Johnson Kendall & Johnson, April 9, 2014
- Snowy Days and Staffing - Suzy Dyer Gear, Carroll Lutheran Village, March 26, 2014
- Solving Immediate Occupancy Needs - Presented by Maura Richards, Varsity, March 12, 2014
- Senior Living Benchmarking and Dashboards: Summary and Ziegler CFO Hotline Survey - Presented by Steve Jeffrey and Lisa McCracken, Ziegler Investment Banking, February 12, 2014
- LEED Certification - Presented by Gary Pfeifer, Mercy Ridge, January 22, 2014
- Crawford Slip Method - Presented by Kathleen Goff of RLPS Architects, January 8, 2014
- Hiring for Mission and Cultural Fit - Presented by Ryan Lillis, December 11, 2013
- Jargon Camp - Presented by Dr. Janet Buchanan, November 27, 2013